Automatic.css Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Anything on your Automatic.css powered website that contains text, whether it’s a heading, paragraph, list, form field, or anything else, follows a perfect mathematical scale in hierarchy through 12 different size options, all of which are automatically & perfectly mobile responsive. Best of all, the entire system is under your command from the Automatic.css Nulled dashboard.
Set your brand colors and Automatic.css Nulled automatically generates six shade variants of each color. Classes give you the ability to color any element (including backgrounds and overlays) with these variants and you can even use them with custom classes and IDs via Automatic.css Free Download color utility variables.
As is true with typography in Automatic.css Free Download, margins, padding, and gaps all follow a perfect mathematical scale giving you access to six hierarchal spacing values and six hierarchal section spacing values, all of which are automatically responsive. Additionally, spacing utility variables ensure that even completely custom elements have consistent spacing.
Automatic.css Free Download
Automatic.css Free Download uses advanced CSS Clamp and Calc techniques to ensure that all typography, margin, padding, and gaps are perfectly responsive according to the maximum and minimum viewport dimensions of your website. You never have to fiddle with breakpoints, even when you customize the system to fit a specific design and layout.
- NOVEMBER 9, 20232.7.2This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.
- WordPress 6.4 compatibility
- PHP 8.2 compatibility
- Add color palette to Cwicly
- Clickable parent no longer prevents editing text in Bricks
- Flex-grid classes are no longer generated multiple times
- Context menu correctly applies selection–alt class
- Form fixes
- Added missing option-centering
- Disable the context menu in Cwicly until fully supported
- Header height settings now allow decimals
- OCTOBER 24, 20232.7.1This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.
- Auto BEM fixes
- Color Scheme Switcher fixes
- Form fixes
- Breakout on <figure>: margin now working correctly
- Ribbon default shadow color now uses neutral instead of shade
- Stop triggering calc expansion on certain css properties (grid-area etc.)
- Add missing card-gap and grid classes in Context Menu
- Fix: You do not have sufficient permissions to save the plugin settings
- Fix: contextual colors are now in the Gutenberg palette
- SASS/SCSS import path
- Breakpoint values are now visible in the Header Height Dashboard
- S3 plugin compatibility
- Converted more Shade references to Neutral